The Veterinary Ozone therapy applied to horses deals with the application of ozone as a therapeutic tool in the universe of large animal medicine.
A rich content, based on the extensive experience of the professionals involved, who were pioneers in the application and dissemination of the technique in Brazil.
The online topics go from the production of ozone to its various clinical use in equine medicine.
Ozone therapy is a therapeutic technique with low cost, high efficiency, and safety that will make the difference in daily cases in the equine field.
The course objective is to understand the Ozone therapy from its basic biochemistry in the body to its most advanced application techniques. In addition, knows its dosages and links between pathologies and treatments of different clinical problems in equine medicine.
What you will learn
- Introduction and applications in horses
- Is ozone based on science?
- Natural and artificial production
- O3 equipment
- Clinical indications
- Clinical techniques
- Routes of administration
- Application in athlete horses
- Action mechanism:
- Krebs cycle O3 action
- Antioxidant system
- General mechanism
- Oxidative stress applications
- Chronic podiatrists- laminitis
- Sciatic nerve lesion
- Ozone and performance in horses
- Major and minor autohemotherapy
- Rectal insufflation recommendation
- Clinical cases
- Bagging therapy recommendation
- Clinical cases: Equine back and muscle pain and tendon problems
- Acupuncture points and ozone Injections
- Mesotherapy with ozone
- Scientific papers
- Clinical examples with treatment